It finally feels like fall and not a moment too soon, since Halloween is almost here. I never did get the chance to work on my 2017 Halloween mantle design so I am making do with a shiny door wreath and full-size candy bars and calling it a day. It feels like I lost the month of October while helping my mom recover from her surgery, and thought you’d like to check out some of the things which kept me spellbound during her convalescence …
- Thank you Maia Weinstiock for submitting your Woman of Nasa Lego Ideas, available November 1st
- Am I too old to join the Secret Society of Letter Writers?
- Get lost in a Colossal amount of Art, Photography, Craft, Illustration, and more
- Company towns courtesy of Facebook, Google, and Amazon – what could possibly go wrong?
- 46 pop inspired, last minute ideas for your Halloween costume
Hope you have a frightening good weekend…
*Donald Duck – Trick or Treat