Ready or not Christmas is here. All I have left to do is wrap some gifts and make it home through the woods so I can relax, catch up on some flicks (including Star Wars: The Last Jedi, The Disaster Artist, The Florida Project, Ladybird, and Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri) and football (Go Eagles!) and enjoy time with my family (the BEST present of all).
I’ll also spend some time surfing the web over the next two weeks seeking travel, art, and fashion inspiration for 2018. As befits THIS holiday season, I’ve spent the past month fascinated by any Christmas-related article I stumble upon, including…
- The 2017 National Gingerbread House Competition (bonus: there’s a tv show too)
- Letters to Santa really are answered by the dedicated Elves of Santa Claus, Indiana
- A couple takes their annual Christmas card design to new levels
- The Charles W. Howard Santa Claus School – ‘nuff said
- ClauWau – the annual World Championships of Santa Clauses
Wishing you a wonderful holiday full of family, friends, and fun. See you in 2018!