It’s almost Halloween, a holiday I love but in reality rarely execute well. Case in point – my Halloween mantle dream. I could have made my idea work if only I hadn’t traveled every weekend in October. Instead of my vision what is actually on my mantle is a color-changing lantern which an unknown neighbor gave us as part of a ‘You’ve Been Boo’d’ surprise. Still, even if I don’t decorate I always give out full-size candy bars to trick-or-treaters who ring the doorbell. Here are a few full-size treats from around the web for you to enjoy too…
- It’s the 200thanniversary of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus, and there are events planned all over the world
- Look no further for some costume inspiration from the 2018 World of Wearable Art Competition
- Or get inspiration from these creepy costumes from yesteryear
- Ron Mueck’s Mass exhibition is a skull lover’s dream
- Grave robbers are still a thing – in Miami of all places
- Who needs a costume when you can make your own awesome mask instead
- And finally, the most popular Halloween candy in each state
…Hope you get to pull a prank or two on Mischief Night followed by a frightfully fun Halloween!
2 thoughts on “10-29 Ephemera”
Thank you thank you
Ok, the creepy costume link was really creepy. I love this post. Fun!