For the past week I have done nothing but lie flat on my back, trying to recover from a bulging disc. I’ve binge watched so many episodes of Real Housewives (Atlanta! Beverly Hills! London!) and Fixer Upper that I am feeling an overwhelming need to get a spray tan and a tight dress so I can shiplap my entire house. I’ve played endless rounds of online Scrabble (W 10 L 2) and surfed the web for anything to keep my mind off the pain. Here are a few things that caught my eye:
- Fashion inspiration for days at the Kyoto Costume Institute
- A fascinating paper on bringing impressionism to life in Come Swim
- The oddly compelling 24/7/365×4 He Will Not Divide Us art installation
- A Cuban fashion primer to prepare me for my visit in March
- Super Bowl 51 recipes to see you through the game AND the commercials
Hoping you have a lovely – and pain free – weekend!